Trail's End on 131 Cross Keys Court, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 3 Bedrooms / 2.0 Baths
CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN MASSANUTTEN!
5 minute drive to the slopes, 2 golf courses, mini-golf & go-karts! 5 minutes to the water park!
*In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are within a 10 minute drive from this home!
Outdoor Swimming Pool (Summer ONLY), Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
*Massanutten recreational facilities (except playgrounds, arboretum and hiking) have fees guests must pay.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Standard nightly: $150
- Standard weekly: $900
- Peak nightly: $175
- Peak weekly: $1050
- Holiday nightly: $200
- Holiday weekly: $1200
5% Rockingham County transient occupancy tax, $150 cleaning fee, and refundable $300 damage deposit are added to each reservation.
STANDARD RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Peak or Holiday.
PEAK RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Fall Peak (beginning of October to beginning of November)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights unless otherwise noted in the Home Description; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas week through New Years weekend
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
2 queen beds. 2 twin beds. 1 queen sleep sofa.
WIFI! Cable with HBO! STONE FIREPLACE!! Charcoal GRILL!
This charming stone and cedar home, close to the water park, golf course, Hopkins Park and more, is set back far from the street!
A large stone fireplace for use from Oct 1st to Mar 31st is in the living room. Wood for the fireplace is supplied for you!
Enjoy solitude on the back deck, take a hike nearby through the Rockingham Springs Arboretum, unwind and hang out with your family watching movies.
FAMILY REUNION PLANNERS! This home is a 1-2 minute drive to our Margarita Villa and Melrose Place vacation homes, and a 2-5 minute drive to our Bean's Legacy,
and Casa Woodstone vacation homes.
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS and BEDDING FOR THE SLEEP SOFAS.
LEGAL MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 8 PEOPLE
Entry Level: From the front door half- a flight of stairs up is the main floor, half a flight down is the lower level.
The living room, with fireplace, (wood is provided. Fireplace use 01 October through 31 March, ONLY), stereo with CD player, shelves of books.
Off the living room is the eat-in kitchen with a deck off the back of the house.
Down the hall are 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The master bedroom has a queen bed and a full bathroom with a step-in shower; bedroom #2 has a queen bed. Out in the hallway is a full bathroom with a tub/shower combo.
Lower Level: The family room has a 40 inch flat screen TV & DVD player, and a queen sleep sofa.
Off the family room is a bedroom with 2 twin beds, the laundry room and the garage. Deck chairs are kept in the garage.
NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 1750 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central AC & baseboard heat
* Linens for all beds
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Washing machine & dryer
* Books, Family Board Games
FULL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware (plates, forks, spoons, knives, etc.)
* Dishwasher, Oven/Stove, Fridge
* Microwave oven
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Cell phone (no landline phone at this home)
* Soaps & detergents
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Holidays (Holiday Rate Dates listed on this page) are excluded. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 540-289-9033 for more info.