Angle House on 4929 Nicklaus Drive, Massanutten, VA
Home Size: 4 Bedrooms / 3.0 Baths
Features: CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
NEAR THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN!
CLOSE TO THE OVERLOOK & GOLFING!
5 minute drive to the outdoor swimming pool, slopes, mini-golf & go-karts! 4 minutes to Mountain Greens Golf Course and Campfire Grill Restaurant! 7-10 minutes to the water park!!
SEPTEMBER 2018 SPECIAL! Book 3 consecutive September 4th to 30th, 2018 nights and pay for only 2 nights!
SPECIALS not valid with any other discounts.
*In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are within a 10 minute drive from this home!
Outdoor Swimming Pool (Summertime, only), Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
*Massanutten recreational facilities (except playgrounds, arboretum and hiking) have fees guests must pay.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Standard nightly: $350
- Standard weekly: $2100
- Peak nightly: $400
- Peak weekly: $2200
- Holiday nightly: $500
- Holiday weekly: $3000
A $100 cleaning fee and a refundable $300 damage deposit are added to each reservation.
STANDARD RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Peak or Holiday.
PEAK RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Fall Peak (beginning of October to beginning of November)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights unless otherwise noted in the Home Description; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas week through New Years weekend
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
2 queen beds. 5 twin beds. This home has 2 twin-to-king bed converter kits to make 2 king beds (bring your own king sheets & blankets).
This STUNNING MODERN HOME, with it's super-high ceilings, open space and BIG floor to ceiling windows will give you the feeling you are floating over the trees!
Angle House is a strikingly modern vacation home, unique to Massanutten, perched high in the Blue Ridge Mountains. The home is located in Massanutten and features walls of glass offering panoramic views of the Massanutten Valley, ski resort and golf course.
The home was designed as a prototype utilizing cutting-edge, innovative and environmentally-friendly building technologies. Such innovations include use of structural insulated panels (SIPs), an engineered steel foundation, and high-efficiency windows and walls.
The home, which stands over a steep incline, is supported by a grid of 12 steel columns embedded in deep concrete footers, the largest of which is 30 feet high. The home’s 40 foot deck is cantilevered 8 feet out from the foundation, providing spectacular views of the Massanutten Valley.
Please visit this home's website: Angle House.
Angle House is next door to our Peaceful Vista, and close to a few of our other vacation homes! Within a 1-3 minute drive are our Chip Inn and Mountain Retreat homes! On Ma-We-Lodge is about 4 minutes' drive away.
Angle House contains 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. The property is designed to sleep 9 guests comfortably.
From the front door, to the left are two bedrooms (one has a queen bed, the other has 2 twin beds that can be put together using a king bed converter), a full bathroom and the laundry room.
To the right is the GREAT room. The great room takes up much of the main floor space, and contains a living, dining, and kitchen area.
The sleek and streamlined European-style kitchen is outfitted for people who like to cook and entertain.
Enjoy preparing and eating meals, with a stunning view. There is plenty of seating at the dining table for 10 people.
The living room has a large cable TV and comfortable sofa set. Enjoy movies and your favorite shows, if you can take your eyes off the view through the wall of windows!
There is a BOSE speaker system you can plug your tablet,
iPad, or cell phone into and listen to your favorite music.
Two sliding doors open to the home’s 40 foot “L” shaped deck perched above the trees. Relax on the deck in the Adirondack chairs, grill dinner, or just hang out and enjoy some time reflecting.
A quiet study is adjacent to the great room, offering a work desk and reading area.
The private master bedroom is beyond the study, offering a queen bed, floor to ceiling windows...with a view, of course, and a full bath.
A stairway from the great room leads to the home’s loft. Adjacent to the loft is the fourth bedroom containing 3 twin beds. Two of the twin beds can be joined using the king converter. A full bath is nearby.
SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE, ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS, except twins converted to kings, INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS and LINENS FOR KING BEDS.
LEGAL MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 9 PEOPLE
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 2000 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds, except twins converted to kings. Guests must bring king linens for those 2 king set-ups.
* Paper towels, toilet paper & trash bags
* Dish soap, dishwasher tabs, laundry pods, hand soap
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Washing machine & dryer
* Charcoal grill
FULL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware (plates, forks, spoons, knives, etc.)
* Dishwasher, Oven/Stove, Fridge
* Microwave oven
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Cell phone (no landline phone at this home)
* Baby items
***20% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Holidays (Holiday Rate Dates listed on this page) are excluded. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 540-289-9033 for more info.